What is Debt Negotiation?
Negotiating a Settlement with Your Creditors
When you find yourself overwhelmed with debt, bankruptcy is not your only option.
Debt negotiation can be a powerful tool to reduce and eliminate debt over time, improve your credit rating, and get your financial situation back on course.
- It is often possible to negotiate a settlement for less than the full balance owed.
- Our law firm typically negotiates settlements at 60 cents on the dollar with fees included.
- You pay our firm one monthly fee, a payment that grows in an escrow account for the settlement of your debts.
Our goal is for your new monthly payment to be less than all the minimum payments you are currently making to your creditors.
While there are many debt settlement companies to choose from, having the power of an experienced law firm on your side can make all the difference. At Harold Shepley & Associates, we have the experience to help you reduce your debt, negotiate a settlement, and avoid bankruptcy.
Call us today at 877-827-9006 or use our easy-to-complete contact form. More information is available on our pages for Debt Negotiation, Dealing with Debt Collectors, and Dealing with Significant Debt.
Why enter a Debt Negotiation Program
- To avoid filing for Bankruptcy
- You have received a lawsuit from one of your creditors
- You are falling behind on your monthly payments
- You able to make only the minimum payments on your credit cards
- To negotiate a payment lower than all your minimum payments now
- The most effective way to eliminate debt without filing bankruptcy
- Stop the harassing collection calls
- Debt free in approximately 3-3 1/2 years
Why Choose Harold Shepley & Associates, LLC?
- We are a full service Debt Relief law firm.
- We've earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- No travel is required. We can do everything right over the phone.
- Our law firm can stop harassing collection calls and pursue legal action for creditors who violate the law.
- We provide a wide range of debt relief options, including: Debt Negotiation, Bankruptcy, Mortgage Foreclosure Defense, and Litigation Defense.
- In addition to debt relief, as a law firm representing clients in PA, we can defend against any legal action that has been filed against you.
- We include all unsecured debt in the program
- To find your best debt relief solution we offer a free consultation.
- We have a successful competition rate of over 85%
There is no reason financial stress should ruin your life. Talk to our debt relief specialists, the consultation is free. Call us today at 877-827-9006 or use our easy-to-complete contact form. Our attorneys will be delighted to speak with you.