Jon A. McKechnie, Esq.
Attorney Jon A. McKechnie has more than 15 years of experience in all aspects of consumer bankruptcy law, foreclosures, debt collection and litigation. He was vice president and legal counsel for a regional bank, legal counsel for two of the largest collections law firms in the country and legal counsel for the Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Standing Trustee for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Now representing debtors, Attorney McKechnie is one of the few attorneys in western Pennsylvania with the perspective to provide debtor clients with proactive representation before creditors and the courts.
Areas of practice
- Pennsylvania, 1982
- U.S. District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania, 1982
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1982
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, J.D., 1981
- Villanova University, M.A., Public Administration, 1978
- Gettysburg College, B.A., Political Science and Economics, 1976
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Member, Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Sections